Monday, February 22, 2010

Where can I get Wild hair growth oil ?

I live in Omaha, NE can I get it at Sally's? or do i have to order it can i get it at a normal grocery store like wal-mart or target?





I really need to try this stuff!Where can I get Wild hair growth oil ?
At Sally's Beauty SupplyWhere can I get Wild hair growth oil ?
Make your own useing equal parts of olive oil, onion juice and crushed garlic. Just apply to the area desired and wait. Most achive results in 3 to 7 days. For some it may take longer depending on your PH factor. It is biodegradable and will not harm skin. This method has been used exstensivly throughout Europe by men whishing to grow moustaches and eyebrows. It has long been used as a cure for baldness and thining hair. Good luck...
i don't think there is any.

No comments:

Post a Comment