Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does Wild Hair Growth Oil work if you're white? Does it really make hair grow faster?

I'm not really interested in the fact that it makes hair softer and shinier, but that would be a definite plus!


What I'm really trying to find out is if it actually makes hair grow faster than it normally does (more than 1/2 inch a month). And if it does, how do I apply it to my hair? (Keep in mind that my hair isn't coarse or unruly. I have fine hair, but sort of thick)


Thanks!


-Sam :)Does Wild Hair Growth Oil work if you're white? Does it really make hair grow faster?
Hi,





I'm African American and I have coarse hair. Its not unruly, but its type 4 hair, so it does suck up all types of moisture and oil. I have been using the wild growth oil because I want to help my hair grow outside of my normal hair regimen. I would say that you can use it. Since your hair is fine, you would not use as much as I would. I follow the directions and it is enough for me. It all depends on how much you wash your hair since it is an oil you don;t want to apply to much where it clogs your scalp. Apply enough so that your hair does not feel weighed down after applying it. I don't apply it everyday. I alternate a day.





I DEFINITELY saw growth when using this product. I relax my hair also, and my new growth is usually dry. However, the wild growth oil helped make my new growth soft and it had enough moisture to it. Wild growth oil is basically just a mixture of some really good essential and carrier oils that can cause hair growth by penetrating the scalp. One last thing, the stuff smells HORRIBLE. It reminds me of garlic. I apply the mixture at night before I go to bed. The smell is not there in the morning, and it allows for it to penetrate while you are sleeping.





You can also check out their website for more information. If your find that this product isn't for you, I would suggest researching essential oils and carrier oils that can be used to promote hair growth. I currently use peppermint oil and tea tree oil (both of which need to be diluted) and the carrier oils are pure coconut oil, 100% pure castor oil, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. All of which can be purchased at a health food store or a store like GNC or The VitamineShoppe. The whole idea is to rid your scalp of any irritants, such as dandruff, and allow the oil to stimulate the scalp thereby promoting growth.





So I just realized that was a lot of information, but I really hope it helps you out.Does Wild Hair Growth Oil work if you're white? Does it really make hair grow faster?
taking the supplement biotin and massaging your scalp with olive %26amp; coconut oils will help =]


http://www.care2.com/greenliving/olive-o鈥?/a>








you want to stay away from shampoos with SLS (sles) or ALS in them as they cause hair to thin :: there are lots of other harsh ingredients to watch out for::


http://www.sunshine-health.org/left_menu鈥?/a>





and you can make your own great conditioners %26amp; shampoos @ home::


http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/home鈥?/a>





aubrey organics: burt's bee's: carol's daughter: kiss my face: avalon organics: jasons: emo gold: and alba are great: safe brands to use =]





a well balanced diet will help as well::


http://www.webmd.com/skin-beauty/feature鈥?/a>
here are some answers which would help you:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment